Giovanni Biscuolo writes: > Hi Tobias, > > thank you for your clear explanation and patience > > ...and sorry again to all other Guix users for the "noise": this is not > strictly related to Guix but just to the most recent version of > curl/wget > > I still I don't understand the differences between curl (and wget) > behaviour and the last Guix available ungoogled-chromium (see below). The problem is with GnuTLS, which failed if one of the trust roots were using an expired certificate: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1008 It has been fixed in the latest GnuTLS, which is in Guix as of commit 8951b9496b5c390adb3b3292d234bb8ab9936c40. Thanks for reporting it!