Hi, I’d like to create a small server that provides substitutes for packages for which I often have to build a fallback (mostly ungoogled Chromium). How can I do that? Is there already a simply way? I tried guix copy, but without luck: $ LANG=C guix copy ungoogled-chromium --to=guixtmp@localhost guix copy: error: failed to connect to `#': Protocol error What I want is just to put the required substitute archives on a server for others to download. Ungoogled Chromium takes so long that only one person should ever have to build it (and I need it for work, so I can be that one person). It would be ideal if I could put it on a dumb public host with only HTTPS access and FTP for upload (since I already have that and it has unlimited bandwidth). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken