Julien Lepiller 写道: > Try > > guix graph --path -t references `readlink -f > /run/current-system` php Thanks! I tried all ‘guix graph’ permutations I could think of, including that one, but: λ guix graph --path -t references `readlink -f /run/current-system` bash guix graph: error: no path from '/gnu/store/cca…-system' to '/gnu/store/vk4…-bash-5.0.16-doc' The guix command above is the same version of Guix that built current-system, and current-system's closure does contain that bash's :out. I'm sure I simply don't understand exactly how ‘guix graph’ works. In fact I'm certain of it. That's something I can fix. Kind regards, T G-R