* How to run a Docker image as a Guix System service?
@ 2021-05-03 18:39 Mekeor Melire
From: Mekeor Melire @ 2021-05-03 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guix!

Is it possible to run a Docker image as a Guix System service?

For example, consider Gitlab. Unfortunately, there is no package
declaration of Gitlab for Guix yet. But let's assume you are impatient
and you want to run Gitlab on Guix System as soon as possible. Is it
possible for you to use Gitlab's Docker image as a Guix System service?

I guess, in the system declaration, I would imagine it to look similar
to this, ideally:

    (operating-system
        ;; …
        (services
            ;; …
            (docker-image-service "gitlab/gitlab-ce")))

Mekeor

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-03 20:45 UTC | newest]