Hi, Holger Peters writes: > I am trying to get started with guix home but somehow feel the docs > are missing (or I am not stumbling over the right things). > > So, I am running guix on top of a Debian testing, just to provide the > context that I am operating in. I found > https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Home-Configuration.html > and what is missing is how the ~/.guix-home directory is created […] It's created by first 'guix home reconfigure' invokation. Did you try that? Also, what does 'guix describe' show?