Hi Reza, Reza Housseini skriver: > Hello Guixers > > I installed ungoogled-chromium and ublock-origin-chromium and just assumed > it will work. But it seems that the extension does not get registered in > chromium. Does anybody know what I have to do to achieve this? It should definitively "just work", however there are caveats: * It relies on the $CHROMIUM_EXTENSION_DIRECTORY variable, which is automatically configured by Guix when you install both packages; but you may need to log out and in again for it to take effect. * If you have a previous ~/.config/chromium directory from the (googled) Chromium laying around, there may be strange interactions. You can avoid both caveats by running: guix shell {ungoogled,ublock-origin}-chromium -- \ chromium --user-data-dir=/tmp/chromium-profile Does the extension show up then? > Marius Bakke mentioned in his patch [1] that updating does not work, is > this the reason why? Updating has since been fixed. :-) Thanks, Marius