Ludovic Courtès writes: >> Is there a way to make Trisquel's GNOME and its main menu aware of >> programs installed with Guix? > > It should be possible, but I don’t know how. Anyone? I don't use Trisquel, but this works for GNOME in Fedora: ln -s ~/.guix-profile/share/applications ~/.local/share/applications/guix You might also want to copy or symlink application icons from ~/.guix-profile/share/icons to ~/.local/share/icons (don't know how to make them visible to GNOME with a single symlink) -- Mikhail