Marco van Hulten writes: > I installed ungoogled-chromium. When it starts and I browse to the > main Jitsi instance [1], it wants to install the extension for Google > Calendar and Office 365 integration. I don't know if those are > non-free softwares, but they at least provide non-free web services. Are you suggesting that ungoogled-chromium inserts the ad[0] into the meet.jit.si web page? I have never seen that banner before, and can not find any references to meet.jit.si in the ungoogled-chromium source code. [0] Search for
in the HTML.