Julien Lepiller writes: > The best would be to run "guix publish" on your server, as it will allow others to use your server as a substitute server, instead of having to manually download archives of the package and dependencies. Thank you for your answer! Is it possible to do the equivalent of guix publish on a dumb server? The webhosts I have are pretty dumb servers that definitely have no Guix, and I have no root-access (and currently don’t want it, because I don’t like the maintenance burden that comes with it). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken