Hey everyone, I just installed Guix System on my PC and now I'm having some trouble getting it to boot. When I start up and after I go through grub I just get a few seemingly innocuous messages and then it just stops. I've tried both the stable and latest installation images with the same effect for both. I installed with encryption using the whole disk. I've attached a screenshot of everything I see when I try to boot. Any help in figuring out what's going wrong would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks in advance! Cheers, Tom