unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How to flush DNS
@ 2021-02-28 18:55 znavko--- via
From: znavko--- via @ 2021-02-28 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello, Guix Help!

Sometimes when I connect to vpn with protonvpn-cli and then after some time disconnect
IceCat cannot find sites I have visited before. But it can find new sites perfectly!
Also 'ping gnu.org' gives unknown host, but ping some ip works fine.
This problem goes away when I visit those unawailable web-sites from Chromium with Tor.

I think this is because of DNS cache that protonvpn made in my system.

Can you show me how to flush dns cache after using Protonvpn?

* Re: How to flush DNS
@ 2021-02-28 19:04 ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2021-02-28 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: znavko; +Cc: help-guix