Hi! kiasoc5 写道: > =guix shell qtbase= downloads the entire debug output of qtbase > even > though I didn't write down qtbase:debug. That's hundreds of > megabytes > of bandwith I didn't want to use. How do I avoid downloading the > debug > output? If this is what I suspect it is, the only way would be ‘guix shell --no-grafts’. This will disable any security fixes that haven't yet made it to master. I don't recommend it, beyond testing it to see if grafts are indeed to blame, and perhaps narrowing down how. > Is this a bug? If it is due to grafting, it's a long-time known annoyance, yes. I searched (twice) to find a specific open bug report to give you, but found nothing. (Almost certainly a failure on my part; don't open a new one ;-) I say annoyance because it's nothing more for most people, but if bandwidth is a serious issue for you the best way to see it fixed is to dig in. Csepp 写道: > guix shell always downloads every output of all the packages. All generalisations are false, as they say: ~ λ guix shell qtbase … 19.4 MB will be downloaded qtbase-6.3.1 18.5MiB … 𝕘 qtbase ~ λ exit ~ λ guix shell qtbase:debug … 321.6 MB will be downloaded qtbase-6.3.1-debug 288.2MiB … 𝕘 qtbase:debug ~ λ exit Kind regards, T G-R