Hi Rodrigo, Rodrigo Morales 写道: > Inexperienced GUIX user here. I have a question. What's the > formal names > for the information presented in the columns shown by `guix > package -I'? > (see example of output below) I answered this question on IRC as well, so I'll just be lazy & paste my answer here: rdrg109_: That's a good question! The columns are documented in the manual (‘info guix’, ‘Invoking guix package’ — or ) under ‘--list-installed’. But it's not documented by the command itself. Doing so now is probably not a good idea, even if we try to be clever and retain backwards compatibility with isatty/stderr/etc. — https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2023-02-26.log#205255 Kind regards, T G-R