rennes@openmailbox.org writes: > Hello, > > On 2016-11-23 23:52, Chris Marusich wrote: > >> However, there is one problem: Even if I select "Connect automatically" >> (in the "Identity" section of the settings page within Network Manager >> for my wireless network), Network Manager does not automatically >> connect >> to the network. I'm not sure why. >> > > Reading a little about 'Network Manager', it is required to select the > 'Connect automatically' and 'Make available to other users' > options. In my case it works!, can someone do tests? I tried this unsuccessfully. When I check the box ('Make available to other users') and then hit the "Apply" button, a window pops up asking me to enter the password for the "Administrator". My account has sudo permission, so I tried typing in the password I use when I run sudo. However, that didn't work (the authentication apparently failed), so I wasn't able to set the option. -- Chris