Hi Vagrant! Vagrant Cascadian writes: > Thanks, it's a nice read! Thanks! > How about "often difficult" instead? Agreed and applied. >> - Separate multi-user application collections: on a multi-user system, every >> user can install their favourite applications independently. Applications >> don't "pollute" the other user sessions. > > I wonder if most people even undertsand the concept of a multi-user > system all that well? might be worth leaving out to keep the talking > points short... True, it's less fashionable these days now that everyone has their personal machine. I'll comment it out. >> * Can everyone use Guix? > ... >> More work needs to be done in terms of accessibility and easy of use so that the >> less technically-minded among us can also enjoy Guix some day. Then, hopefully, >> we will find Guix preinstalled on computers, ready for everyone to use. > > "easy of use" -> "ease of use" Fixed. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/