Hi, dario writes: > Two > questions: > > 1. What is the proper way to do this? I am using gdm and exwm, and > adding the line to any of ~/.profile, ~/.xprofile, ~/.zprofile, or > ~/.bash_profile does not seem to have any effect in exwm. Probably GDM doesn't read those files by design. Could you try ‘~/.bashrc’, please? > 2. Couldn't the nix service take care of this automatically? I'd be > happy to contribute a corresponding path once I have the answer to my > first question. Probably yes, and the patch is welcome! ;-) Just one consideration - I think it should be optional, in case the automation will brake because of Nix update or highly customized system. Regards, Oleg.