Hi! > The current texlive-iftex recipe only includes iftex.sty, despite > the upstream https://ctan.org/pkg/iftex also including > if{e,lua,v,xe}tex.sty files. Is there a way to expand the recipe > to include those additional files? > > I think this should be accomplished just by including the files' > paths in the third argument to `simple-texlive-package' in the > recipe's definition, but the recipe's version would also need to > be bumped and I don't see any examples of how to do so for TeX > recipes. Recently Ricardo was fixing a few texlive packages I believe. Ricardo, do you know if this has been fixed somehow? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/