Hello raingloom! I've recently mutated one of Digitalocean debian machines using method provided by Reza in this thread I think there . I would check bootloader config -- I think you should have "/dev/vda" there. By the way Jérémy! Did It work for you with dhcp-client??? I thought you need to use static networking. I am asking because I've recently was automating droplets deployment by quering digitalocean's metadata service to find out the network configuration. P.S. yggdrasil! That is an interesting piece of software! -- David aka zzappie