Wojtek Kosior writes: >>> https://github.com/hyphanet/browser/blob/main/freenetbrowser.in#L177 > It seems the file Arne showed you is a shell script (well, bash > script). This script can be used to configure a Firefox-based browser > to access a peer-to-peer filesharing network called "Freenet". To be precise, it’s the automake source file for such a shell script, but the essence is correct :-) (especially since I actually don’t use the features automake provides) > I believe Arne didn't want you to run this script as-it-is (it's not > a Freenet-related thread, after all). He probably wanted you to take > inspiration from a part of it that creates and configures an actual > Firefox profile and starts the browser with it. Yes, that’s what I meant. > P.S. Arne, this looks pretty useful. Do you also happen to know ways to > install Firefox extensions and configure per-site cookie settings from > a script? I'd be very happy to have a way to do it without having to > run Selenium ;) I can’t tell you off-hand, but you can find most of such configuration by starting with a specialized script like the configured one and then only installing the extension and the settings you need. Many parts of the configuration are in plain text. That’s how I found those settings here :-) Though not everything is as convenient as the parts I configure automatically. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de