unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How to allow usual users use protonvpn binary and connect
@ 2021-02-24 20:09 znavko--- via
From: znavko--- via @ 2021-02-24 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello, Guix Help!

I need to connect or disconnect protonvpn manually when I want.
And type root password for that is too much.
If usual user can run
$ sudo protonvpn c
with no ay password required, it will be fine!

But I don't know how to type it in my config.
just adding protonvpn in my existing perfectly working rule givesthe error:

(define %sudoers-specification
 (plain-file "sudoers" "root ALL=(ALL) ALL
%wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL
%wheel ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /usr/scripts/*, /wpa, protonvpn"))

Also if I define full path to protonvpn binary in /gnu/store that does not work too.

How to make it right?

* Re: How to allow usual users use protonvpn binary and connect
@ 2021-02-24 20:54 ` Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide @ 2021-02-24 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: znavko; +Cc: help-guix