znavko--- via writes: > I need to connect or disconnect protonvpn manually when I want. > And type root password for that is too much. > If usual user can run with usual user you mean people allowed to invoke sudo? > $ sudo protonvpn c > with no ay password required, it will be fine! > > But I don't know how to type it in my config. > just adding protonvpn in my existing perfectly working rule givesthe error: > > (define %sudoers-specification > (plain-file "sudoers" "root ALL=(ALL) ALL > %wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL > %wheel ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /usr/scripts/*, /wpa, protonvpn")) They must be in the wheel-group for this to work. > Also if I define full path to protonvpn binary in /gnu/store that does not work too. This is something I use: %wheel ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /run/current-system/profile/bin/cpupower It requires cpupower to be installed as package via /etc/config.scm Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken