Hi phodina this sounds like an upstream bug, or do you think it depends on Guix packaging? phodina via writes: > Hi, > > I'm attempting to share my screen in the chromium browser (100.0.4896.127-1). > > I've enabled the #enable-webrtc-pipewire-capturer flag and I also have xdg-desktop-portal install on my Guix System. > > However, when I click in Teams do you mean Microsoft Teams? I never used that service, sorry I cannot help here. [...] > Does somebody use the screen sharing feature? I regurarly use the screen sharing feature in Jitsi and it works out of the box (some previous ungoogled-chromium had issues with video on Jisti, depending on servers) HTH! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures