Akib Azmain Turja writes: > But, why is the message is shown? Can someone remove it? It would > probably be better that I myself clone the repo, fix it and send the > patch, but my hard disk space isn't allowing me to do that. Is it > possible disable that message by modifing any Guix configuration file? Hi Akib Azmain Turja, It's not possible to disable the messages by modifying Guix configs. I'm attaching a patch below. Would you please send it to the Guix team and make your argument? Thank you. -- André A. Gomes "You cannot even find the ruins..."