Philippe, Philippe Veber wrote: > I'm getting started with guix, and so far it's been just fine. Welcome! > I would like to see all available versions for a given package. > Is there a command that would help me with that? There is: $ guix package --list-available=^glibc$ glibc 2.25 out,debug,static gnu/packages/base.scm:921:2 glibc 2.22 out,debug,static gnu/packages/base.scm:980:2 … For easier interactive use, you can use the short option ‘-A’. Note that this option takes a regular expression as argument. That makes it powerful, but means you'll have to enclose the name in ‘^…$’ if you want to match one specific package. Kind regards, T G-R