Ekaitz, Ekaitz Zarraga 写道: > I'm unable to use WebGL in IceCat. I've activated all the > about:config options related to it and also the preferences > checkbox. Here's[0] a bug report about this, and a solution that let me Enter the Cube — from a fresh profile. Unfortunately, it's implied there's some forgotten magic setting on my system that makes it work. > On the other hand, ungoogled-chromium handles WebGL by default > in my machine. No settings changed. Horrible… Kind regards, T G-R [0]: http://issues.guix.gnu.org/34135#10