Christopher Lemmer Webber skribis: > Hello! I wonder what others do to delete their system profile > generations? Here are some paths I know about. > > Path one: using the command line manually > > # Look at which profiles are available > ls -l /var/guix/profiles/ > # Remove them manually > rm /var/guix/profiles/system-{9,10,11}-link > > Path two: using emacs, but you gotta do it as root so: > > # start up emacs as root, with the system generations listed: > sudo -E emacs -nw -q --eval "(progn (require 'guix) (guix-system-generations))" > > # Now you can browse the generations with more information available, > # decide with a bit more care which ones to remove. > # Mark each one you want to remove with "D", and delete with "x". > > Is there a better way? What do others do? It doesn't seem there's a > good way to delete from my current emacs session because it requires > root privileges. > > guix-mode remains great, btw! > > - Chris There is the "guix system delete-generations ..." command which I think does what you're looking for.