Hi Zelphir, Christophe, Zelphir Kaltstahl 写道: > Some time ago I created this: > https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guix-package-manager-tutorials/src/33f519f2517685106b71399993a7da94cad84d3b/dot-profile-file.org Thanks for sharing! Not directly related, but I just want to point out that you shouldn't ‘need’ any of it just to make Guix go. Editing ~/.profile isn't a routine thing on a routine Guix installation, although for some reason some people believe otherwise. I'm not sure why. Adding magic incantations to it can cause hard-to-diagnose bugs, even long after the fact. 's Why it triggers me so; forgive me :-) If Guix or its packages don't work without them, and you're not customising things like Zelphir, please pop in and tell us. Only add things to ~/.profile that are somehow ‘personal’, and that you understand. Kind regards, T G-R