unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: alex@soeven.de
To: Gary Johnson <lambdatronic@disroot.org>
Cc: alex@soeven.de, help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: X11 cursor size
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 07:46:46 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks for pointing out the Adwaita-Icon-Theme along with the path to
the system wide icons/pointer directory. Now I'm able to set the pointer
and size for the X11 session. Unfortunately emacs (when exwm is started)
seems to override this setting and for all child frames of exwm. Someone
else reported the same effect using guix installed emacs in arch-linux
(I'm using guix system). Also a similar (x-pointer) topic was discussed
in the exwm issues (with no obvious solution (issue was closed
unsolved)).

So question now is: how do I increase the x-pointer size under exwm in
guix emacs?

Cheers,
Alex