Konrad Hinsen writes: > That sounds good, as does getting rid of ADSF bundles. I have more or > less given up on numcl, for example, which fails to compile to a bundle > in recent versions but seems to work find via fasls (at least it works > fine with quicklisp). It seems that the Common Lisp community is mostly relying on Quicklisp and thus rarely, if ever, uses asdf:compile-bundle-op. The latter has been a source of oddities to me: several times a piece of code would behave differently between compile-bundle-op and compile-op. Upstream is almost always relying on compile-op and thus not aware of the compile-bundle-op issues. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/