Hi, Gottfried writes: > listen to it: > timidity delfini-tune.midi > was impossible. nothing happend after entering this command That sounds like something is missing, yes. You may need to search the web for a solution to that (it’s likely a general timidity problem). > with which command can I copy the songbook from this guix shell into > my home folder? The guix shell just provides the packages, so the songbook should already be in your home folder (or wherever you started guix shell). In addition you can use guix shell make lilypond -- make zongbook.pdf to create the full songbook. See zongbook.tex for the definition of it. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de