Zelphir, Zelphir Kaltstahl 写道: > $ guix import pypi 'jupyterlab@2.1.5' --recursive It will work if you substitute ‘/’ for ‘@’. Yes, this is a happy accident specific to the PyPI importer, and I'm sure you can guess why it happens to work. >> guix import hackage mtl@2.1.3.1 > > But that is in the "hackage" import section. Is the same not > available > for PyPI? [...] > Do the various importers work differently? Unfortunately so. It would be great(TM) if PACKAGE[@VERSION] were standard. Each importer could handle it properly (e.g., by turning it into "/") or return a friendlier ‘the foo importer does not yet support versions’ error. I don't have the time, but this sounds like a good intermediate-level hack for someone who does :-) Kind regards, T G-R