Hi Yasu, Yasuaki Kudo 写道: > Damn HTML doesn't work😅 Yes. Please don't send HTML e-mail to mailing lists: most people don't like receiving it (e.g., sending me HTML mail is guaranteed to land you in my Spam bin) & you never know how your mail will appear to others. > (Resending, my html email keeps failing... Is this mailing list > automatically converting HTML messages to Plain Text or > something??) Yes. We have enabled both ‘convert text/html parts to plain text’ and ‘collapse multipart/alternative to its first part content’. > If there are users of > Racket..., would you please try the same and see if it works for > you? I get the same error, with the tzdata Racket (and Guix, just in case) package install. If I manually add $(guix build tzdata)/share/zoneinfo to pkgs/tzinfo/tzinfo/private/zoneinfo.rkt's default-zoneinfo-search-path, it works. However, I didn't notice a $TZDIR-like mechanism to do so ‘properly’. Kind regards, T G-R