Hi Todor! Todor Kondić 写道: > I have been playing with rust and the first thing I noticed with > the guix installation is that there is no cargo. There is, in the (as you note) cargo output: $ guix install rust:cargo $ type cargo cargo is /home/nckx/.guix-profile/bin/cargo $ realpath `command -v cargo` /gnu/store/krn8958...-rust-1.46.0-cargo/bin/cargo $ cargo search guix guix = "0.1.0" # Cross Platform Gui Library # wait whut no I think we'll need more details to know why/what doesn't work for you. How did you install and test cargo? > More accurately, there is indeed an output of the rust package > called "cargo" and there are entries for cargo with bin paths in > the store, but nothing that ends up in the PATH variable > (etc/profile). Then your configuration is broken somehow: something is messing with Guix's $PATH. Do you modify $PATH anywhere, for example in your .bash_profile? > I know that guix approach is to replace package managers I don't think that's true. Kind regards, T G-R