jbranso@dismail.de writes: > May I ask how you install add-ons with Icecat? > > Every time I've tried to install an extension, I've gotten a complaint that this plugin is meant for Firefox. Your version is not compatible. Admittedly, I am trying to install Ad-Block Plus...Maybe that is a bit different. You might want to try uBlock Origin instead. There’s been quite some ugliness with "acceptable ads" and Ad-Block Plus (I hope uBlock Origin does not do them…). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken