Bonjour Roland, Roland Everaert 写道: > Without the form (menu-entries), in the bootloader definition, > 'reconfigure' runs fine. So what am I doning wrong? You're passing a single ‘menu-entry, but ’menu-entries’ takes a list of them--even if you have only one. Try (bootloader (bootloader-configuration ... (menu-entries (list (menu-entry ...))))) > However, after rebooting the system, the partition is mounted > properly, so > it is only during the reconfigure that the partition has not > been mounted. > Is this intentional? Kind of, in that it's working as written. ‘guix system reconfigure’ *will* start new services such as file systems, but this step is only performed after a successful reconfiguration -- and that includes installing GRUB to /boot first... I didn't look into the service restart code. Maybe this could be tweaked without turning it into a spaghetti mess, maybe not. Kind regards, T G-R