Hi Li! li@dotdot.li 写道: > The only difference is that I did not run "herd start > cow-store /mnt". > That service is only available when using the installer. I also > believe > that it is not necessary because the documentation says that Correct. It's only for (and on) the ‘live’ installer. > After this /mnt/gnu/store is populated and the bootloader also > appears > to be installed. However, this is not a usable system. OK… how exactly did you try to use it? > /mnt/{bin,etc, > home,run} are all empty (except for /mnt/etc/config.scm). Where > did I > go wrong? What makes you think you did? I've never seen these directories be populated by guix system init. Did you try to boot it? If so, please share the errors you got. Kind regards, T G-R