Emmanuel, Emmanuel Medernach 写道: > I deleted it with the very wrong method of "rm -Rf" of this > local package > in the store, now I learned. It's a common rite of passage. However: I hope it didn't work out of the box and you had to jump through at least one flaming hoop… right? Guix-daemon goes to some trouble to bind-mount the store read-only. Running ‘rm -rf’ (even as root) should simply fail: λ findmnt /gnu/store TARGET SOURCE FSTYPE OPTIONS /gnu/store /dev/sda1[/gnu/store] bcachefs ro,relatime,… ^^ There are probably ways in which bind-mounting could fail. If it really was that easy for you to hork your system, we'd like to know :-) Kind regards, T G-R