unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix Home on a Foreign Distro
@ 2021-10-01 21:41 jgart
From: jgart @ 2021-10-01 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Help

Hi Guix,

Is anyone using guix home on a foreign distro?

If so, which one?

Do you have configs you'd like to share?

I'm interested in using guix home in parallel to my dotfiles that are currently
being managed by chezmoi on void linux.

all best,

jgart

3B1D 7F19 E36B B60C 0F5B 2CA9 A52A A2B4 77B6 DD35

* Re: Guix Home on a Foreign Distro
@ 2021-10-02 14:16 ` Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2021-10-02 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jgart; +Cc: Guix Help

jgart <jgart@dismail.de> writes:

> Hi Guix,
>
> Is anyone using guix home on a foreign distro?

I'd love to know if anyone is daring enough to use guix home on the Hurd...

--
Joshua Branson (jab in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus