Gottfried writes: > So I am asking if there is somebody in Guix > who uses other music notation packages like: > Lilypond, Frescobaldi, Denemo, Rosegarden I use Lilypond and for me it is awesome. Can you export your Musescore files to Lilypond? You can copy a few things from my songbook that mixes lilypond with flktex to create songbooks: Lilypond: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketos-songbook/browse/der-falke-tune.ly flktex: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketos-songbook/browse/der-falke.flk zongbook (which wraps them): https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketos-songbook/browse/zongbook.tex Instructions: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketos-songbook/browse/README.md Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de