unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* GuixSD cannot initialize system config
@ 2017-12-24 14:28 Dustin
From: Dustin @ 2017-12-24 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

When I run the command #guix-system init /mnt/etc/my-os-config.scm /mnt where /mnt is the path I want to install the system on, it complained about some .scm file or something to do with #f. I don't really remember.
I did a little reading and it seems the solution is to upgrade the guix daemon, but how do I upgrade the guix daemon on a liveUSB?
Thank you for any help you can give.

* Re: GuixSD cannot initialize system config
@ 2017-12-24 18:17 ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2017-12-24 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dustin; +Cc: help-guix