Raghav Gururajan 写道: >> This is not an issue with your operating system, and generally >> harmless. Have you ever actually noticed desynchronisation >> (not >> the message)? I haven't, and I see that warning daily. > > I do not get that message often, but when I do, I see stuttering > of > playing media. Interesting. Here, the drift is always corrected by MPV before I can even notice. I'm not very familiar with profiling multimedia, but you could always keep something like htop, dstat, iotop, … (all and more in Guix) running while watching videos. You might get lucky. Or they might just slow your computer down further. Good luck, T G-R