Hi! I did and it's a mssive endeavor indeed! Last time I checked, Nix fetched the prebuilt binaries from NuGet, so we should not do that. Steps (off the top of my head): - Package Mono 5 and Mono 6. I've already done it, it just needs a review. This is the easy part. - Package msbuild. This is possibly hard. I could not figure out a way to bootstrap msbuild. The upstream way to build msbuild is to use prebuilt packages from NuGet. If we want to build those, we need msbuild... :( - Make a mono-build-system that leverages msbuild. This should not be too hard. - Package dotnet: I I recall correctly, it has manay dependencies, but one we have a mono-build-system it should not be too hard. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/