Pierre, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道: > I'll add the above to my next reconfiguration (tonight or > tomorrow) > and will let you know what happens here. I hoped to gleefully report failure (especially after Maxime's message), but my X230T suspends fine on mains power with the following snippet: (service elogind-service-type (elogind-configuration (handle-lid-switch-external-power 'suspend) (handle-power-key 'hibernate))) The machine instantly falls asleep (crescent moon light) and my display is swaylocked when it resumes. This is on guix 4ea2e1a9ebfd92a6ce79c631a4c2230ed5825c04, kernel based on upstream 5.10. Hm. T G-R