From: Joshua Branson <jbranso@dismail.de>
To: mail@marekpasnikowski.name
Cc: "help-guix@gnu.org" <help-guix@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Guix Newbie, Looking for Support
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 16:20:36 -0500

Hey hey Marek!  Nice to meet you friend!

You might be interested in some of my videos from hardlimit (link down
below).  I'm happy to try to help mentor you as a pay what you want
service; if you don't like the service, then don't pay.  I'm based in
the Midwest in the good old U.S., but I'd be happy to try to help you
get set up.  My $5 linode VPS is currently running https://gnucode.me,
https://propernaming.org (it's a joke), and https://gnu-hurd.com.

My current guix system server config file is here:
https://notabug.org/jbranso/linode-guix-system-configuration/src/master/linode-locke-lamora-current-config.scm

I've ran websites before with debian, and guix is soo much easier to
use.  (opinion).

Do you have a decent internet connection, so that we could chat via big
blue button or meet.jit.si?

Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus
  https://gnucode.me
  https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels
  https://propernaming.org
  "You can have whatever you want, as long as you help

enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar