Hi Chris! Thanks for testing this. So I cleaned up all my left-over config files (~/.mozilla, etc.), and now it works :( I should have known better :p Another great reason to dislike Firefox... > If you can install normal FireFox on your OS, does it work? This might > help determine if it's a problem with your installation of IceCat. Not needed anymore, but out of curiosity, how do you install Firefox on GuixSD? Is there a channel somewhere? :p > Cool! I've been curious about trying GNU Ring, myself, but I haven't > had time to look into it much. Nice to know there are other free > software options out there, also. Oh, didn't know about it! Looks great! Looking forward to a Guix package! :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/