Hi all, I'd like to test nix alongside guix, both installed on a foreign distro (Debian in my case) is someone in this list testing a similar configuration? is there any danger in mixing both package manager (and the foregin distro one) on a single system? AFAIK stores, profiles and builders are separated, so they do not overlap... and I do not see any other caveat in a similar config... but I'm a little bit afraid :-O (the host I'll use for testing is also my daily work workstation) any comment on this will be very wellcome thanks Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures