Katherine Cox-Buday writes: > Giovanni Biscuolo writes: > >> synoacl? I cannot find that mount option: are you on a Synology NAS? > > Yes. > >> AFAIK stripe=32 should not have any impact on mtime, nor data=writeback >> >> I'm using Guix on Debian and my store is in a LV too: >> >> /dev/mapper/vg01-gnu on /gnu type ext4 (rw,relatime) > > Hm, OK. That was my best guess. about your mount options: it's likely you don't need all them exept (rw,realtime), try to remove them and remount /gnu... it may be synoacl "confusing" things here [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures