Hi Adam, Adam Kandur 写道: > Two days ago I tried to send a patch to guix-patches. But my > message didn’t > appear in mail archive? Did I send it wrong? Probably? It's hard to say otherwise without more information. The Guix project has no direct control over the mail server or access to its logs. All I can say is it never hit Mailman. Assuming you used this same address, what was the subject? Do you still have a copy of the message? I could ask the GNU sysadmins to see if they can find traces of it. Kind regards, T G-R