Gottfried writes: > I got a message from Julen Lepiller that reshift is a guix-home-service-type > so I can’t use it in guix system. > > Have you got guix home and redshift there in your config.scm? > > I don’t have guix home, > so can I use redshift? I just run redshift by hand after start … I’m sure there’s a better way, but since I restart my computer about once a month, searching for that hasn’t been high on my list of priorities yet. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de