Giovanni Biscuolo 写道: > Jack Hill writes: >> The error wget gives is a little bit better, FWIW, I use this (extremely verbose) command to debug/check my own servers: $ openssl s_client -showcerts -servername voices.transparency.org \ -connect voices.transparency.org:443 >> Therefore, I think the fix is for voices.transparency.org to >> update the >> certificate chain/bundle that they are sending. They're also sending intermediate certificates that they shouldn't be sending in the first place[0] which doesn't help matters. I agree that this looks like an outdated server (mis)configuration. > Yes. All modern clients and operating systems have the newer, > modern > COMODO and USERTrust roots which don’t expire until 2038. Right, but ‘modern’ there means ~2015. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=voices.transparency.org&s=52.4.38.70&hideResults=on